|Album:||14 Steps To A Better You|
|Released:||Australia, 10 Jul 2020|
|A3||No Plans To Make Plans|
|A5||Addicted To The Sunshine|
|A6||On Our Own|
|A7||We Just Get By|
|B3||Elephant In The Room|
|B5||Can't Take All The Blame|
Info About Buying Vinyl From Our Record Store
- We are a small independent record store located at 91 Plenty Rd, Preston in Melbourne, Australia (North of Northcote, between Thornbury & Reservoir)
- We buy and sell new and used vinyl records - if you have a collection you'd like to sell please click here.
- We ship Australia wide for a flat rate of $10 for standard shipping or $15 for express post.
- Free Shipping for orders $125 and over.
- You can also pick up your order in store, just select Local Pickup at the checkout.
- We also ship internationally - prices vary depending on weight and location.
- We ship vinyls in thick, rigid carboard mailers with a crushable zone on either side, and for extra safety we bubble wrap the records.
- We almost always ship your vinyl next business day (excluding pre orders)
- We are strongly committed to customer satisfaction. If you experience any problems with your order contact us so we can rectify the situation. If the record arrives damaged or doesn't arrive we will cover the cost of replacing or returning the record.
- If you change your mind you have 30 days to return your record but you must cover the cost of returning it to the store.
- You can contact our Melbourne record shop at (03) 9939 3807 or at email@example.com
- Happy Listening!
Lime Cordiale, the Sydney band who have been gaining huge momentum and winning over legions of fans all across the globe, officially announce the release of their hotly-anticipated second LP. "14 Steps To A Better You" titled 14 Steps To A Better You will be released via Chugg Music / London Cowboys on July 10.
If their 2017 debut Permanent Vacation was a permission slip to go your own way, 14 Steps is a navigation device for those who got lost. "14 Steps To A Better You" title is a parody of self-help books and its songs represent “lessons” on how to be your best self, packed with incisive commentary about their mates, lovers and the world at large. “We all have a certain level of power so remember, the power is yours,” say the boys. “Be a better you.”
Some of these messages might be sharp, but the sunny, buoyant, music makes them easy to digest. 14 Steps was recorded over two weeks on a farm in New South Wales with “no reception and no distractions.” As with the first album, they worked with producer Dave Hammer and this time, with an established rapport, were able to experiment and play; “find beautiful sounds and wreck them.” Elephant in the Room features choppy arrangement and vocal distortion; Screw Loose has a sludgy, ska-like vibe. On Our Own is breezy surf pop, while Money has edgy, art-rock textures. No two songs are alike, but all of them go down as easily as an ice-cold beer in a heatwave.
Still buzzing from their Hottest 100 sweep (four songs under 40 in triple j’s Hottest 100 of 2019), the year ahead looks equally bright for Lime Cordiale. The release of what is sure to be one of the year’s most beloved albums should see their rise go stratospheric -- and they’ll be back playing their beloved live shows in venues all over the world as soon as humanly possible.
Buy your copy today!
"14 Steps to a Better You is the second studio album by Australian indie pop band Lime Cordiale, released on 10 July 2020 through Chugg Music Entertainment.At the 2020 J Awards in November 2020, the album won Australian Album of the Year.At the 2020 ARIA Music Awards, the album received six nominations, including for Album of the Year, and for Breakthrough Artist – Release, which it won.At the AIR Awards of 2021, the album was nominated for Best Independent Rock Album or EP.The album was re-released on 13 November 2020, with six new tracks." - Wikipedia