|Album:||Random Access Memories|
|Released:||US, 21 May 2013|
|A1||Give Life Back To Music||4:35|
|A2||The Game Of Love||5:22|
|A3||Giorgio By Moroder||9:04|
|B3||Lose Yourself To Dance||5:53|
|D2||Fragments Of Time||4:39|
|D3||Doin' It Right||4:11|
Info About Buying Vinyl From Our Record Store
- We are a small independent record store located at 91 Plenty Rd, Preston in Melbourne, Australia (North of Northcote, between Thornbury & Reservoir)
- We buy and sell new and used vinyl records - if you have a collection you'd like to sell please click here.
- We ship Australia wide for a flat rate of $10 for standard shipping or $15 for express post.
- Free Shipping for orders $125 and over.
- You can also pick up your order in store, just select Local Pickup at the checkout.
- We also ship internationally - prices vary depending on weight and location.
- We ship vinyls in thick, rigid carboard mailers with a crushable zone on either side, and for extra safety we bubble wrap the records.
- We almost always ship your vinyl next business day (excluding pre orders)
- We are strongly committed to customer satisfaction. If you experience any problems with your order contact us so we can rectify the situation. If the record arrives damaged or doesn't arrive we will cover the cost of replacing or returning the record.
- If you change your mind you have 30 days to return your record but you must cover the cost of returning it to the store.
- You can contact our Melbourne record shop at (03) 9939 3807 or at email@example.com
- Happy Listening!
Random Access Memories' is Daft Punk's 4th album - and first studio album in 8 years - the follow up to 2005's 'Human After All'. The new album contains the super smash hit, "Get Lucky!". Buy your copy today!
"Random Access Memories is the fourth studio album by French electronic duo Daft Punk, released on 17 May 2013 through Columbia Records. The album pays tribute to late 1970s and early 1980s American music, particularly from Los Angeles. This theme is reflected in the album's packaging, as well as its promotional campaign, which included billboards, television advertisements, and a web series. Recording took place at Henson, Conway and Capitol Studios in California, Electric Lady Studios in New York City, and Gang Recording Studio in Paris, France. Random Access Memories was the duo's final album before they split up in February 2021.Following the minimal production of their previous studio album, Human After All (2005), Daft Punk recruited session musicians to perform live instrumentation and limited the use of electronic instruments to drum machines, a custom-built modular synthesizer, and vintage vocoders. The album has been noted by music critics as a disco album, while drawing influence from progressive rock and pop. The album features collaborations with Giorgio Moroder, Panda Bear, Julian Casablancas, Todd Edwards, DJ Falcon, Chilly Gonzales, Nile Rodgers, Paul Williams, Nathan East, and Pharrell Williams. It is Daft Punk's only album released through Columbia Records.Random Access Memories became Daft Punk's first and only album to top the US Billboard 200, and has since been certified platinum by the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA). It also topped the charts in twenty other countries. Its lead single "Get Lucky" was a critical and commercial success, topping the charts in over thirty countries and becoming one of the best-selling digital singles of all time. The album received critical acclaim, appearing on several year-end lists, and won in several categories at the 2014 Grammy Awards, including Album of the Year, Best Dance/Electronica Album, and Best Engineered Album, Non-Classical. "Get Lucky" also won the awards for Record of the Year and Best Pop Duo/Group Performance. In 2020, Rolling Stone ranked the album at number 295 on their list of the "500 Greatest Albums of All Time" - Wikipedia
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Amazing service, very fast delivery, cracking album!