|Artist:||Rüfüs Du Sol|
|Released:||UK, Europe & US, 2020|
|Mixed By - Cassian Stewart-Kasimba|
|C1||Simplicity is Bliss|
|Vocals - Jess Pollard|
Info About Buying Vinyl From Our Record Store
- We are a small independent record store located at 91 Plenty Rd, Preston in Melbourne, Australia (North of Northcote, between Thornbury & Reservoir)
- We buy and sell new and used vinyl records - if you have a collection you'd like to sell please click here.
- We ship Australia wide for a flat rate of $10 for standard shipping or $15 for express post.
- Free Shipping for orders $125 and over.
- You can also pick up your order in store, just select Local Pickup at the checkout.
- We also ship internationally - prices vary depending on weight and location.
- We ship vinyls in thick, rigid carboard mailers with a crushable zone on either side, and for extra safety we bubble wrap the records.
- We almost always ship your vinyl next business day (excluding pre orders)
- We are strongly committed to customer satisfaction. If you experience any problems with your order contact us so we can rectify the situation. If the record arrives damaged or doesn't arrive we will cover the cost of replacing or returning the record.
- If you change your mind you have 30 days to return your record but you must cover the cost of returning it to the store.
- You can contact our Melbourne record shop at (03) 9939 3807 or at email@example.com
- Happy Listening!
Limited Edition white vinyl version of Rufus Du Sol's debut LP 'ATLAS' that hit Number 1 in Australia. "Atlas" was a testament to the band's passion, work ethic and DIY approach to music, featuring the much loved singles 'Take Me' and 'Desert Night'. A labor of love, "Atlas" was written, produced and recorded by the band between two studios they built themselves - one in a remote farmhouse on the New South Wales south coast of Australia, the second in a hollowed out water tank under one of their parents houses. The first of several albums to follow, 'ATLAS' was originally released in 2013. Rufus Du Sol have since emerged as one of the world's preeminent live electronic acts, with performances throughout the world. The Australian three-piece is comprised of members Tyrone Lindqvist, Jon George and James Hunt. Buy your copy today!
"Atlas is the debut album of the alternative dance group Rüfüs, released in Australia under Sweat It Out on 9 August 2013. The album debuted at number 1 on the ARIA Albums Chart on 25 August 2013.At the J Awards of 2013, the album was nominated for Australian Album of the Year.The album was preceded by "Take Me" as the lead single on 8 March 2013 and "Desert Night" as the second single on 21 June 2013. "Tonight" was released as the third single on 22 November 2013, followed by "Sundream" as the fourth and final single on 21 March 2014." - Wikipedia