|Released:||USA & Europe, 19 Jul 2019|
|A2||Last I Heard (...He Was Circling The Drain)|
|C1||I Am A Very Rude Person|
|C2||Not The News|
|Drums [At The End] - Joey Waronker|
|Drums [Sped Up] - Phil Selway|
|D3||(Ladies & Gentlemen, Thank You For Coming)|
Info About Buying Vinyl From Our Record Store
- We are a small independent record store located at 91 Plenty Rd, Preston in Melbourne, Australia (North of Northcote, between Thornbury & Reservoir)
- We buy and sell new and used vinyl records - if you have a collection you'd like to sell please click here.
- We ship Australia wide for a flat rate of $10 for standard shipping or $15 for express post.
- Free Shipping for orders $125 and over.
- You can also pick up your order in store, just select Local Pickup at the checkout.
- We also ship internationally - prices vary depending on weight and location.
- We ship vinyls in thick, rigid carboard mailers with a crushable zone on either side, and for extra safety we bubble wrap the records.
- We almost always ship your vinyl next business day (excluding pre orders)
- We are strongly committed to customer satisfaction. If you experience any problems with your order contact us so we can rectify the situation. If the record arrives damaged or doesn't arrive we will cover the cost of replacing or returning the record.
- If you change your mind you have 30 days to return your record but you must cover the cost of returning it to the store.
- You can contact our Melbourne record shop at (03) 9939 3807 or at email@example.com
- Happy Listening!
Forthcoming album Anima was written by Thom Yorke and produced by Nigel Godrich. "Anima" features 9 tracks, with an extra track exclusively on vinyl. Buy your copy today!
"Anima is the third studio album by English musician Thom Yorke, released on 27 June 2019 through XL Recordings. It was produced by Yorke's longtime collaborator Nigel Godrich.Anima comprises electronic music developed through live performances and studio work, with themes of anxiety and dystopia. It was accompanied by a short film directed by Paul Thomas Anderson released on Netflix and in select IMAX theatres. A music video was also released for "Last I Heard (...He Was Circling the Drain)". Yorke embarked on an international tour to support the album; later dates were cancelled due to the COVID-19 pandemic.Anima became Yorke's first number-one album on the Billboard Dance/Electronic Albums chart. It received positive reviews and was nominated for Best Alternative Music Album and Best Boxed or Special Limited Edition Package at the 2020 Grammy Awards; the Anima film was nominated for the Grammy for Best Music Film. It was followed by the Not the News Rmx EP, featuring an extended version of "Not the News" plus remixes." - Wikipedia