|The Teskey Brothers
|Run Home Slow
|Australia, 02 Aug 2019
|Let Me Let You Down
|Man Of The Universe
|Paint My Heart
|So Caught Up
|Sun Come Ease Me In
Info About Buying Vinyl From Our Record Store
- We are a small independent record store located at 91 Plenty Rd, Preston in Melbourne, Australia (North of Northcote, between Thornbury & Reservoir)
- We buy and sell new and used vinyl records - if you have a collection you'd like to sell please click here.
- We ship Australia wide for a flat rate of $10 for standard shipping or $15 for express post.
- Free Shipping for orders $125 and over.
- You can also pick up your order in store, just select Local Pickup at the checkout.
- We also ship internationally - prices vary depending on weight and location.
- We ship vinyls in thick, rigid carboard mailers with a crushable zone on either side, and for extra safety we bubble wrap the records.
- In stock vinyl is usally shipped next business day, please check the availability field at the top of the product page to see whether the record is currently in stock or if it is available from the supplier as well as estimated shipping times.
- If you order an in stock item together with a pre order or back order (listed as available from supplier rather than in stock) then the order will be shipped together when all items arrive. If you would like the in stock items shipped first please place two separate orders or contact us to arrange shipping items separately.
- We are strongly committed to customer satisfaction. If you experience any problems with your order contact us so we can rectify the situation. If the record arrives damaged or doesn't arrive we will cover the cost of replacing or returning the record.
- If you change your mind you have 30 days to return your record but you must cover the cost of returning it to the store.
- You can contact our Melbourne record shop at (03) 9939 3807 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Happy Listening!
The Teskey Brothers' "Run Home Slow" is a soulful and timeless masterpiece that harkens back to the golden era of rhythm and blues. Released in 2019, the album is a remarkable showcase of the band's raw talent and deep appreciation for classic soul and blues music.
The opening track, "Let Me Let You Down," sets the tone for the entire album with its smooth and emotive vocals delivered by Josh Teskey. His voice carries the weight of a seasoned bluesman, evoking genuine emotion and leaving a lasting impact on the listener.
Throughout the album, the band's tight instrumentation and expert musicianship shine brightly. The combination of bluesy guitar licks, soulful horns, and a tight rhythm section creates a rich and authentic sound that pays homage to the greats of the past while adding their own modern flair.
The Teskey Brothers also demonstrate their songwriting prowess with tracks like "Hold Me" and "Man of the Universe." These songs showcase heartfelt lyrics that delve into themes of love, longing, and self-discovery, making the album not only musically impressive but emotionally resonant as well.
One of the album's highlights is "Rain," a soul-stirring ballad that showcases Josh Teskey's vocal range and ability to convey vulnerability and strength in a single performance.
"Run Home Slow" is an album that feels both nostalgic and contemporary, appealing to both seasoned soul enthusiasts and new listeners. The Teskey Brothers' ability to infuse their music with genuine emotion and passion sets them apart in a crowded musical landscape.
In conclusion, "Run Home Slow" is a soulful triumph that proves The Teskey Brothers are a force to be reckoned with in the world of soul and blues. With their vintage sound and modern sensibilities, the band has crafted an album that will undoubtedly stand the test of time.
What genre does The Teskey Brothers' album "Run Home Slow" belong to?
The album falls under the soul and blues genre, with a strong influence from classic rhythm and blues.
When was the album released?
"Run Home Slow" was released in 2019.
Who is the lead vocalist of The Teskey Brothers?
The lead vocalist is Josh Teskey, known for his soulful and emotive voice.
Are The Teskey Brothers known for their instrumental skills?
Yes, the band is celebrated for their tight instrumentation and expert musicianship, which contribute to their signature sound.
Does "Run Home Slow" have a vintage sound or a contemporary touch?
The album strikes a balance between a vintage sound that pays homage to classic soul and blues and a contemporary touch that makes it accessible to modern audiences.