|Released:||Europe, 14 Sept 2012|
|A1||Papa's Got A Brand New Bag||4:35|
|A3||Yesterday I Had The Blues||7:55|
|B2||Do Your Thing||5:12|
|C1||One In A Million You||4:48|
|C4||Come By And See||4:53|
Info About Buying Vinyl From Our Record Store
- We are a small independent record store located at 91 Plenty Rd, Preston in Melbourne, Australia (North of Northcote, between Thornbury & Reservoir)
- We buy and sell new and used vinyl records - if you have a collection you'd like to sell please click here.
- We ship Australia wide for a flat rate of $10 for standard shipping or $15 for express post.
- Free Shipping for orders $125 and over.
- You can also pick up your order in store, just select Local Pickup at the checkout.
- We also ship internationally - prices vary depending on weight and location.
- We ship vinyls in thick, rigid carboard mailers with a crushable zone on either side, and for extra safety we bubble wrap the records.
- We almost always ship your vinyl next business day (excluding pre orders)
- We are strongly committed to customer satisfaction. If you experience any problems with your order contact us so we can rectify the situation. If the record arrives damaged or doesn't arrive we will cover the cost of replacing or returning the record.
- If you change your mind you have 30 days to return your record but you must cover the cost of returning it to the store.
- You can contact our Melbourne record shop at (03) 9939 3807 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Happy Listening!
Maceo Parker's "Soul Classics" is a delightful album that is a must-have for anyone who is a fan of funk, soul, and jazz music. Parker, who was once a member of James Brown's band, has established himself as a prominent figure in the world of music, and his talent shines through on this album.
The 2012 reissue on vinyl is a fantastic way to experience the full impact of the music on this album. The sound quality is crisp and clear, and the warmth of the vinyl adds to the overall listening experience. The reissue also includes two bonus tracks that were not included in the original release, making it an even more attractive purchase for fans of Parker's music.
"Soul Classics" features covers of classic soul and funk songs, such as "Soul Power '74" and "Papa's Got a Brand New Bag," but Parker's unique style and personality bring a fresh sound to these classic tracks. His saxophone playing is exceptional and is complemented by the tight rhythm section and the soulful vocals.
One of the standout tracks on "Soul Classics" is "Cross the Track (We Better Go Back)," a funky, upbeat tune that features Parker's signature saxophone sound. The groove is infectious, and it's impossible not to move along with the music. Another highlight is "Ain't No Use," a slow-burning soulful ballad that showcases Parker's more tender side.
Overall, "Soul Classics" is an excellent addition to any music collection. The vinyl reissue is particularly impressive, as it allows listeners to fully appreciate the nuances of the music. "Soul Classics" is a testament to Maceo Parker's talent as a musician, and it's no surprise that it has stood the test of time and continues to be popular with music fans today.
If you're a fan of funk, soul, or jazz, the Maceo Parker "Soul Classics" album is a must-have. The 2012 vinyl reissue is the perfect way to experience the music in all its glory, and the two bonus tracks make it an even more attractive purchase. Don't miss out on the chance to add this classic album to your collection! Buy your copy today!