|Released:||Europe, Jul 2016|
|A2||Heart Don't Stand A Chance||5:12|
|Featuring - BJ the Chicago Kid|
|A4||The Season / Carry Me||5:28|
|B1||Put Me Thru||2:40|
|B2||Am I Wrong||4:13|
|Featuring - Schoolboy Q|
|Featuring - Rapsody|
|Featuring - The Free Nationals United Fellowship Choir|
|C2||Room In Here||3:59|
|Featuring - Sonyae Elise, The Game|
|C3||Water Fall (Interlude)||1:58|
|Featuring - Talib Kweli, Timan Family Choir|
Info About Buying Vinyl From Our Record Store
- We are a small independent record store located at 91 Plenty Rd, Preston in Melbourne, Australia (North of Northcote, between Thornbury & Reservoir)
- We buy and sell new and used vinyl records - if you have a collection you'd like to sell please click here.
- We ship Australia wide for a flat rate of $10 for standard shipping or $15 for express post.
- Free Shipping for orders $125 and over.
- You can also pick up your order in store, just select Local Pickup at the checkout.
- We also ship internationally - prices vary depending on weight and location.
- We ship vinyls in thick, rigid carboard mailers with a crushable zone on either side, and for extra safety we bubble wrap the records.
- We almost always ship your vinyl next business day (excluding pre orders)
- We are strongly committed to customer satisfaction. If you experience any problems with your order contact us so we can rectify the situation. If the record arrives damaged or doesn't arrive we will cover the cost of replacing or returning the record.
- If you change your mind you have 30 days to return your record but you must cover the cost of returning it to the store.
- You can contact our Melbourne record shop at (03) 9939 3807 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Happy Listening!
"Malibu" is a masterpiece from the multitalented artist Anderson .Paak. Released in 2016, this album showcases .Paak's incredible talent as a singer, rapper, songwriter, and producer. With its soulful sound, impeccable production, and introspective lyrics, "Malibu" establishes .Paak as a force to be reckoned with in the music industry.
The album takes listeners on a journey through .Paak's personal experiences, trials, and triumphs. With tracks like "The Bird," "Am I Wrong," and "Come Down," .Paak effortlessly blends elements of soul, R&B, funk, and hip-hop, creating a sound that is uniquely his own. His raspy yet smooth vocals, combined with infectious grooves and catchy melodies, make each track a standout.
What sets "Malibu" apart is .Paak's ability to tell vivid stories through his lyrics. Whether he's reflecting on his upbringing, discussing relationships, or offering social commentary, his words paint vivid pictures and evoke raw emotions. His songwriting is deeply personal and relatable, allowing listeners to connect on a profound level.
The production on "Malibu" is top-notch, with a seamless fusion of live instrumentation and electronic elements. .Paak's skills as a producer shine through, as he creates lush soundscapes that perfectly complement his vocals and enhance the overall listening experience. The album is a testament to his attention to detail and his commitment to creating music that is both sonically rich and emotionally resonant.
"Malibu" received critical acclaim upon its release and solidified Anderson .Paak's place as one of the most exciting and innovative artists of his generation. It's an album that demands repeated listens, as its depth and complexity reveal new layers of brilliance with each play.
When was "Malibu" released?
"Malibu" was released on January 15, 2016.
What is the musical style of Anderson .Paak on this album?
Anderson .Paak incorporates elements of soul, R&B, funk, and hip-hop into his musical style on "Malibu."
Are there any notable tracks on the album?
Notable tracks on "Malibu" include "The Bird," "Am I Wrong," and "Come Down," among others.
How would you describe Anderson .Paak's vocal style?
Anderson .Paak has a unique vocal style that combines a raspy yet smooth delivery, showcasing his versatility as a singer.
Is Anderson .Paak involved in the production of the album?
Yes, Anderson .Paak is heavily involved in the production of "Malibu," showcasing his skills as a producer.
Buy your copy on vinyl record today!
"Malibu is the second studio album by American rapper Anderson .Paak. It was released on January 15, 2016, by ArtClub International, Empire Distribution, OBE and Steel Wool Records following the release of his EP, Link Up & Suede, with Knxwledge (credited as the duo, NxWorries).
Malibu was supported by four singles: "The Season / Carry Me", "Am I Wrong", "Room in Here" and "Come Down". The album received widespread critical acclaim, placing highly on several music critics' end-of-year lists. It received a Grammy nomination for Best Urban Contemporary Album." - Wikipedia