|Dont Smile At Me
Info About Buying Vinyl From Our Record Store
- We are a small independent record store located at 91 Plenty Rd, Preston in Melbourne, Australia (North of Northcote, between Thornbury & Reservoir)
- We buy and sell new and used vinyl records - if you have a collection you'd like to sell please click here.
- We ship Australia wide for a flat rate of $10 for standard shipping or $15 for express post.
- Free Shipping for orders $125 and over.
- You can also pick up your order in store, just select Local Pickup at the checkout.
- We also ship internationally - prices vary depending on weight and location.
- We ship vinyls in thick, rigid carboard mailers with a crushable zone on either side, and for extra safety we bubble wrap the records.
- In stock vinyl is usally shipped next business day, please check the availability field at the top of the product page to see whether the record is currently in stock or if it is available from the supplier as well as estimated shipping times.
- If you order an in stock item together with a pre order or back order (listed as available from supplier rather than in stock) then the order will be shipped together when all items arrive. If you would like the in stock items shipped first please place two separate orders or contact us to arrange shipping items separately.
- We are strongly committed to customer satisfaction. If you experience any problems with your order contact us so we can rectify the situation. If the record arrives damaged or doesn't arrive we will cover the cost of replacing or returning the record.
- If you change your mind you have 30 days to return your record but you must cover the cost of returning it to the store.
- You can contact our Melbourne record shop at (03) 9939 3807 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Happy Listening!
Limited Edition Red Vinyl Reissue!
Pop legend-in-the-making Billie Eilish has frankly put us all to shame on 'don't smile at me'
Eilish throws her voice effortlessly between gritty and golden while casually providing one of the most powerful debuts we've seen in 2017. – Beat Magazine
This record takes full advantage of Eilish's background as a choral singer. Her top lines are beautiful in their simplicity, and her ability to harmonise seems almost second nature.
The EP was released in August 2017 and since then she has kept growing as a sensation – This album went on to become Gold certified with ARIA.
Buy your copy today!
"Don't Smile at Me (stylized as dont smile at me) is the debut extended play by American singer Billie Eilish. Darkroom and Interscope Records released it on August 11, 2017. Eilish and her brother Finneas O'Connell wrote most of the material on the EP and were solely responsible for its production. It is an electropop record with elements of R&B and jazz.The release of seven singles, from 2016 to 2018 supported Don't Smile at Me. "Ocean Eyes" (2016) and "Idontwannabeyouanymore" (2017) were both sleeper hits, charting in the top 100 on the US Billboard Hot 100 and UK Singles Chart. "Bellyache" (2017) reached the top five on the Billboard Bubbling Under Hot 100 chart for a milestone of 32 weeks, while "Copycat" (2017) peaked at number 12 on the chart. Eilish embarked on the Don't Smile at Me Tour and Where's My Mind Tour in 2017 and 2018, respectively, to promote the EP further.The EP received generally favorable reviews from music critics, with many praising the music and Eilish's vocals. "Hostage" (2017) received a nomination for Best Cinematography at the 2019 MTV Video Music Awards. Don't Smile at Me was commercially successful, reaching number 14 on the US Billboard 200 and number 12 on the UK Albums Chart. It entered the top 10 in many other countries, including Australia and Ireland.Re-issued under the title of Don't Smile at Me: December reissue, the EP included a previously released single, "&Burn" (2017) with Vince Staples. The song was certified gold in the United States by the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA). Don't Smile at Me: Expanded edition was released later. It includes two previously released singles, "Lovely" (2018) with Khalid and "Bitches Broken Hearts" (2018). "Lovely" was commercially successful, peaking at number 64 on the Billboard Hot 100 and number 47 on the UK Singles Chart. "Bitches Broken Hearts" was certified platinum in the US and Canada by the RIAA and Music Canada (MC), respectively." - Wikipedia