|Future Nostalgia (The Moonlight Edition)
|Europe, 26 Mar 2021
|Don’t Start Now
|Break My Heart
|Good In Bed
|Boys Will Be Boys
|If It Ain’t Me
|That Kind Of Woman
|Not My Problem
|Featuring - JiD
|Featuring - Dababy
|Un Día (One Day)
|Featuring - Tainy
Info About Buying Vinyl From Our Record Store
- We are a small independent record store located at 91 Plenty Rd, Preston in Melbourne, Australia (North of Northcote, between Thornbury & Reservoir)
- We buy and sell new and used vinyl records - if you have a collection you'd like to sell please click here.
- We ship Australia wide for a flat rate of $10 for standard shipping or $15 for express post.
- Free Shipping for orders $125 and over.
- You can also pick up your order in store, just select Local Pickup at the checkout.
- We also ship internationally - prices vary depending on weight and location.
- We ship vinyls in thick, rigid carboard mailers with a crushable zone on either side, and for extra safety we bubble wrap the records.
- In stock vinyl is usally shipped next business day, please check the availability field at the top of the product page to see whether the record is currently in stock or if it is available from the supplier as well as estimated shipping times.
- If you order an in stock item together with a pre order or back order (listed as available from supplier rather than in stock) then the order will be shipped together when all items arrive. If you would like the in stock items shipped first please place two separate orders or contact us to arrange shipping items separately.
- We are strongly committed to customer satisfaction. If you experience any problems with your order contact us so we can rectify the situation. If the record arrives damaged or doesn't arrive we will cover the cost of replacing or returning the record.
- If you change your mind you have 30 days to return your record but you must cover the cost of returning it to the store.
- You can contact our Melbourne record shop at (03) 9939 3807 or at email@example.com
- Happy Listening!
True pop visionary Dua Lipa is back with her second album Future Nostalgia which includes the Number 1 global hit single Don't Start Now, and new single Physical. Future Nostalgia features writing contributions from Tove Lo and Madonna's producer Stuart Price. This stunning album tackles sex, inequality and empowerment. All with a little disco shimmy.
Bonus Edition with Extra CD Club Future Nostalgia featuring 17 Mixes from Joe Goddard, Masters at Work, Jayda G, Midland. Buy your copy today!
"Future Nostalgia is the second studio album by English singer Dua Lipa, released on 27 March 2020 by Warner Records. Lipa enlisted writers and producers such as Jeff Bhasker, Ian Kirkpatrick, Stuart Price, the Monsters & Strangerz, and Koz in order to create a "nostalgic" pop and disco record with influences from dance-pop and electronic music, inspired by the music that Lipa enjoyed during her childhood.The album spawned six singles, along with the title track as a promotional single. "Don't Start Now" was released on 31 October 2019, as the album's lead single, attaining both critical and commercial success. The song peaked at number 2 on the Billboard Hot 100 chart. "Physical" and "Break My Heart" were released as the second and third singles, respectively, both reaching the top 10 on the UK Singles Chart. "Hallucinate" and a remix of "Levitating" featuring DaBaby were released as the fourth and fifth singles on 17 July and 1 October 2020, respectively; the latter earned the album its second top-two single on the Hot 100 and the third top-ten of Lipa's career, following "New Rules" (2017). "Love Again" was released as the sixth single in France on 11 March 2021 and globally on 4 June 2021. The album was originally scheduled to be released on 3 April 2020, but was moved forward after leaking in its entirety two weeks earlier. To promote the album, Lipa is slated to embark on the Future Nostalgia Tour, commencing in February 2022 after being postponed three times due to the COVID-19 pandemic.Upon its release, Future Nostalgia received universal acclaim from music critics, many of whom praised the production and its cohesion. Commercially, the album topped the charts in fifteen countries and reached the top ten in thirty-one countries. In the United Kingdom, it peaked atop the UK Albums Chart for four non-consecutive weeks, becoming her first album to do so as well as garnering her first ever nomination for the Mercury Prize, and earning the Brit Award for British Album of the Year. At the 63rd Annual Grammy Awards, Future Nostalgia was nominated for Album of the Year and won Best Pop Vocal Album, whilst "Don't Start Now" was nominated for Record of the Year, Song of the Year and Best Pop Solo Performance.Future Nostalgia was succeeded by its remix album, Club Future Nostalgia, released on 28 August 2020. A French edition of Future Nostalgia was released on 27 November 2020, which yielded the single "Fever". A reissue of the album, subtitled The Moonlight Edition, was released through Warner on 11 February 2021, along with its lead single, "We're Good"." - Wikipedia