|Album:||Flowers For Vases / Descansos|
|Released:||UK & Europe, 10 Sept 2021|
|A5||Over Those Hills|
|B4||No Use I Just Do|
|B5||Find Me Here|
|B7||Just A Lover|
Info About Buying Vinyl From Our Record Store
- We are a small independent record store located at 91 Plenty Rd, Preston in Melbourne, Australia (North of Northcote, between Thornbury & Reservoir)
- We buy and sell new and used vinyl records - if you have a collection you'd like to sell please click here.
- We ship Australia wide for a flat rate of $10 for standard shipping or $15 for express post.
- Free Shipping for orders $125 and over.
- You can also pick up your order in store, just select Local Pickup at the checkout.
- We also ship internationally - prices vary depending on weight and location.
- We ship vinyls in thick, rigid carboard mailers with a crushable zone on either side, and for extra safety we bubble wrap the records.
- We almost always ship your vinyl next business day (excluding pre orders)
- We are strongly committed to customer satisfaction. If you experience any problems with your order contact us so we can rectify the situation. If the record arrives damaged or doesn't arrive we will cover the cost of replacing or returning the record.
- If you change your mind you have 30 days to return your record but you must cover the cost of returning it to the store.
- You can contact our Melbourne record shop at (03) 9939 3807 or at email@example.com
- Happy Listening!
Hayley Williams’ Flowers for Vases / Descansos album finally gets a physical release.
The gripping album was written and performed in its entirety by Hayley Williams, a career first for the music industry titan.
Recorded at her home in Nashville, the 14-track album spans from stories of love to stories of loss. Buy your copy today!
"Flowers for Vases / Descansos (stylized as FLOWERS for VASES / descansos) is the second studio album by American singer-songwriter and Paramore frontwoman Hayley Williams. It was released without prior announcement through Atlantic Records on February 5, 2021, nine months after its predecessor Petals for Armor (2020), and two months after the extended play Petals for Armor: Self-Serenades (2020). Departing from the art pop sound of the singer's previous material, Flowers for Vases is an intimate folk album with sparse guitars, piano chords and spare drums." - Wikipedia