|All You Can Eat
|If I Were You
|World Of Love
|Infinite And Unforeseen
|I Want It All
Info About Buying Vinyl From Our Record Store
- We are a small independent record store located at 91 Plenty Rd, Preston in Melbourne, Australia (North of Northcote, between Thornbury & Reservoir)
- We buy and sell new and used vinyl records - if you have a collection you'd like to sell please click here.
- We ship Australia wide for a flat rate of $10 for standard shipping or $15 for express post.
- Free Shipping for orders $125 and over.
- You can also pick up your order in store, just select Local Pickup at the checkout.
- We also ship internationally - prices vary depending on weight and location.
- We ship vinyls in thick, rigid carboard mailers with a crushable zone on either side, and for extra safety we bubble wrap the records.
- In stock vinyl is usally shipped next business day, please check the availability field at the top of the product page to see whether the record is currently in stock or if it is available from the supplier as well as estimated shipping times.
- If you order an in stock item together with a pre order or back order (listed as available from supplier rather than in stock) then the order will be shipped together when all items arrive. If you would like the in stock items shipped first please place two separate orders or contact us to arrange shipping items separately.
- We are strongly committed to customer satisfaction. If you experience any problems with your order contact us so we can rectify the situation. If the record arrives damaged or doesn't arrive we will cover the cost of replacing or returning the record.
- If you change your mind you have 30 days to return your record but you must cover the cost of returning it to the store.
- You can contact our Melbourne record shop at (03) 9939 3807 or at email@example.com
- Happy Listening!
If you're a fan of country music, you won't want to miss the 2021 vinyl reissue of k.d. lang's classic album, "All You Can Eat." Originally released in 1995, this album is a testament to lang's remarkable vocal talents and songwriting ability.
"All You Can Eat" kicks off with "If I Were You," a rollicking honky-tonk number that showcases lang's effortless vocal range and her ability to infuse traditional country music with a modern sensibility. From there, "All You Can Eat" takes a more introspective turn with tracks like "Maybe" and "Sexuality," which explore themes of love, loss, and self-discovery.
One of the standout tracks on "All You Can Eat" is "You're Ok," a tender ballad that lang wrote for her mother, who was battling cancer at the time. The song is a testament to the power of lang's songwriting, with its heartfelt lyrics and stirring melody.
But "All You Can Eat"'s real strength lies in lang's powerful voice, which is at once vulnerable and commanding. Whether she's belting out a high-energy number like "The Mind of Love" or singing a slow, soulful ballad like "This," lang's voice is a force to be reckoned with.
The 2021 vinyl reissue of this album is a real treat for fans, as it features remastered sound that brings out the full depth and nuance of lang's performances. The vinyl format also adds a warmth and richness to the sound that is difficult to replicate with digital formats.
But even if you're not a die-hard vinyl collector, this album is well worth seeking out. lang's powerful vocals and evocative songwriting make this a timeless classic that deserves to be heard by a new generation of music lovers.
Overall, "All You Can Eat" is a must-have for any fan of country music or great vocalists. With its catchy hooks, powerful vocals, and emotionally resonant lyrics, this album is sure to please fans of all musical genres. And with its superb 2021 vinyl reissue, it's never sounded better. Don't miss out on this essential addition to any music lover's collection. Buy your copy today!