|Divinely Uninspired To A Hellish Extent
|Europe, 17 May 2019
|Hold Me While You Wait
|Someone You Loved
|Don't Get Me Wrong
|Lost On You
Info About Buying Vinyl From Our Record Store
- We are a small independent record store located at 91 Plenty Rd, Preston in Melbourne, Australia (North of Northcote, between Thornbury & Reservoir)
- We buy and sell new and used vinyl records - if you have a collection you'd like to sell please click here.
- We ship Australia wide for a flat rate of $10 for standard shipping or $15 for express post.
- Free Shipping for orders $125 and over.
- You can also pick up your order in store, just select Local Pickup at the checkout.
- We also ship internationally - prices vary depending on weight and location.
- We ship vinyls in thick, rigid carboard mailers with a crushable zone on either side, and for extra safety we bubble wrap the records.
- In stock vinyl is usally shipped next business day, please check the availability field at the top of the product page to see whether the record is currently in stock or if it is available from the supplier as well as estimated shipping times.
- If you order an in stock item together with a pre order or back order (listed as available from supplier rather than in stock) then the order will be shipped together when all items arrive. If you would like the in stock items shipped first please place two separate orders or contact us to arrange shipping items separately.
- We are strongly committed to customer satisfaction. If you experience any problems with your order contact us so we can rectify the situation. If the record arrives damaged or doesn't arrive we will cover the cost of replacing or returning the record.
- If you change your mind you have 30 days to return your record but you must cover the cost of returning it to the store.
- You can contact our Melbourne record shop at (03) 9939 3807 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Happy Listening!
Lewis Capaldi's debut album, "Divinely Uninspired To A Hellish Extent," is an emotional and powerful collection of songs that solidify Capaldi's place as a rising star in the world of contemporary pop. Released in 2019, the album is a raw and honest portrayal of heartbreak, love, and vulnerability, all delivered through Capaldi's soulful and captivating voice.
The album opens with the hauntingly beautiful ballad "Grace," where Capaldi's emotive vocals immediately draw you in. From there, the journey unfolds with hits like "Someone You Loved" and "Hold Me While You Wait," both showcasing Capaldi's ability to craft deeply moving and relatable songs.
One of the album's standout tracks, "Bruises," is a heart-wrenching ballad that showcases Capaldi's vocal range and ability to convey raw emotion. The stripped-down production allows his voice to take center stage, making it an unforgettable moment on the album.
Throughout "Divinely Uninspired To A Hellish Extent," Capaldi's lyrics are a highlight, showcasing his talent as a songwriter. His ability to tell personal stories and connect with his audience on a profound level is a testament to his artistry.
The album's themes of heartache and loss are universal, making it relatable to listeners of all ages. Capaldi's vulnerability is his strength, and it's what sets him apart from other pop artists in the industry.
The production on the album is polished and refined, allowing the focus to remain on Capaldi's voice and storytelling. The blend of piano-driven ballads and more upbeat tracks creates a dynamic listening experience that keeps you engaged from start to finish.
In conclusion, Lewis Capaldi's "Divinely Uninspired To A Hellish Extent" is a powerful and emotional debut that showcases his immense talent as a singer-songwriter. With his soulful voice and relatable lyrics, Capaldi has created an album that resonates deeply with listeners and establishes him as an artist to watch in the pop music scene.
When was Lewis Capaldi's album "Divinely Uninspired To A Hellish Extent" released?
The album was released in 2019.
Which song gained significant popularity from the album?
The song "Someone You Loved" gained immense popularity and became one of Capaldi's biggest hits.
What genre does Lewis Capaldi's music belong to?
Lewis Capaldi's music is primarily classified as pop with elements of soul and balladry.
How would you describe Lewis Capaldi's vocal style?
Capaldi's vocal style is soulful, emotive, and powerful, allowing him to deliver songs with raw emotion and authenticity.
Are the lyrics on the album personal to Lewis Capaldi?
Yes, the album's lyrics are deeply personal and reflect Capaldi's own experiences with heartbreak and love, adding a genuine touch to the songs.