|Album:||Favourite Worst Nightmare|
|A3||D Is For Dangerous||2:16|
|Lyrics By - Bennett|
|A6||Only Ones Who Know||3:02|
|Guitar [Additional] - James Ford|
|B1||Do Me A Favour||3:27|
|B2||This House Is A Circus||3:09|
|B3||If You Were There, Beware||4:34|
|B4||The Bad Thing||2:23|
|B5||Old Yellow Bricks||3:11|
|Lyrics By - McClure|
|Guitar [Additional] - Miles Kane|
Info About Buying Vinyl From Our Record Store
- We are a small independent record store located at 91 Plenty Rd, Preston in Melbourne, Australia (North of Northcote, between Thornbury & Reservoir)
- We buy and sell new and used vinyl records - if you have a collection you'd like to sell please click here.
- We ship Australia wide for a flat rate of $10 for standard shipping or $15 for express post.
- Free Shipping for orders $125 and over.
- You can also pick up your order in store, just select Local Pickup at the checkout.
- We also ship internationally - prices vary depending on weight and location.
- We ship vinyls in thick, rigid carboard mailers with a crushable zone on either side, and for extra safety we bubble wrap the records.
- We almost always ship your vinyl next business day (excluding pre orders)
- We are strongly committed to customer satisfaction. If you experience any problems with your order contact us so we can rectify the situation. If the record arrives damaged or doesn't arrive we will cover the cost of replacing or returning the record.
- If you change your mind you have 30 days to return your record but you must cover the cost of returning it to the store.
- You can contact our Melbourne record shop at (03) 9939 3807 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Happy Listening!
After becoming the biggest band in 2006, Arctic Monkeys' return with their highly anticipated 2nd album "Favourite Worst Nightmare".
The thrilling second album, produced by James Ford and Mike Crossey, is a breakneck technicolour journey through screwball punk and guitar-fuelled dancefloor heroics; a brilliant racket that proves there's infinitely more to the Arctic Monkeys' than mere pop songs; though it has them in spades. Buy your copy today!
"Favourite Worst Nightmare is the second studio album by English rock band Arctic Monkeys, released on 18 April 2007 by Domino Recording Company. Recorded in east London's Miloco Studios with producers James Ford and Mike Crossey, the album was preceded by the release of "Brianstorm" on 16 April 2007. This is the band's first album with bassist Nick O'Malley, replacing their previous bassist Andy Nicholson, who left the band before the North America tour of the band's debut studio album.In comparison to the band's debut album Whatever People Say I Am, That's What I'm Not, the album is considered more ambitious, with ambient sounds and expanded drum rhythms being introduced. Like Arctic Monkey's debut, Favourite Worst Nightmare was a widespread critical success, with critics highlighting the band's new emotional depth and Turner's matured songwriting. NME and Uncut ranked it the second-best album of 2007, while Dutch publication OOR named it the best of 2007. In retrospect, the album is considered the start of the band's change of sound with each of their albums after their debut.In its first week of release, the album sold over 227,000 copies, going straight to number one in the UK Albums Chart. "Brianstorm" and "Fluorescent Adolescent" were also both hits on the UK Singles Chart, with the former reaching number two on the chart. In the United States, the album debuted at number seven on the Billboard 200, selling around 44,000 copies in its first week. The album has since gone 3× platinum in the UK. It was nominated for the 2007 Mercury Prize and won Best British Album at the 2008 BRIT Awards." - Wikipedia