|Album:||Suck It And See|
|Released:||UK & Europe, 2018|
|A3||Brick By Brick||3:00|
|A4||The Hellcat Spangled Shalalala||3:00|
|A5||Don't Sit Down 'Cause I've Moved Your Chair||3:04|
|B1||All My Own Stunts||3:52|
|Backing Vocals - Josh Homme|
|B4||Love Is A Laserquest||3:11|
|B5||Suck It And See||3:46|
|B6||That's Where You're Wrong||4:17|
Info About Buying Vinyl From Our Record Store
- We are a small independent record store located at 91 Plenty Rd, Preston in Melbourne, Australia (North of Northcote, between Thornbury & Reservoir)
- We buy and sell new and used vinyl records - if you have a collection you'd like to sell please click here.
- We ship Australia wide for a flat rate of $10 for standard shipping or $15 for express post.
- Free Shipping for orders $125 and over.
- You can also pick up your order in store, just select Local Pickup at the checkout.
- We also ship internationally - prices vary depending on weight and location.
- We ship vinyls in thick, rigid carboard mailers with a crushable zone on either side, and for extra safety we bubble wrap the records.
- We almost always ship your vinyl next business day (excluding pre orders)
- We are strongly committed to customer satisfaction. If you experience any problems with your order contact us so we can rectify the situation. If the record arrives damaged or doesn't arrive we will cover the cost of replacing or returning the record.
- If you change your mind you have 30 days to return your record but you must cover the cost of returning it to the store.
- You can contact our Melbourne record shop at (03) 9939 3807 or at email@example.com
- Happy Listening!
Suck It And See' is Arctic Monkeys' highly acclaimed fourth album . Recorded at the legendary Sound City Studios in Los Angeles with long-time producer/ collaborator James Ford, "Suck It And See" has a summery pop feel: with the bulk of work completed on the West Coast during January, it's got the feel-good sound of stealing some winter sun, some out of season Vitamin D. Arctic Monkeys are Jamie Cook, Matt Helders, Nick O'Malley and Alex Turner. "Suck It and See" contains twelve songs, including a reworking of "Piledriver Waltz" from the Turner written soundtrack to Richard Ayoade's film "Submarine" (also released on Domino). Buy your copy today!
"Suck It and See is the fourth studio album by English rock band Arctic Monkeys, released on 6 June 2011 by Domino Recording Company. It was produced by the band's longtime collaborator James Ford and was recorded at Sound City Studios in Los Angeles in early 2011, using mostly live takes opposed to overdubbing.Musically, Suck It and See represents a departure for the band following the darker sound of its predecessor Humbug (2009), the album features a wide variety of styles, from guitar pop to psychedelic pop. The album's title, a British phrase meaning "give it a try", was viewed as provocative in the United States and subsequently censored in some locations.Upon release, the album was promoted with various singles and topped the UK Albums Chart and has been certified platinum in the country. The album received generally positive reviews from music critics, with many calling it an improvement over its predecessor. Critics generally complimented the band's style shift, although opinion varied on Turner's lyrics. Retrospectively, reviewers have typically placed Suck It and See in the middle-low tier in rankings of the band's studio albums." - Wikipedia