|Album:||All The Truth That I Can Tell|
|Released:||US, 25 Feb 2022|
|A2||Everyone Else Is Just Noise|
|A3||Here's To Moving On|
|A4||The Better Of Me|
|A5||Southbound And Sinking|
|B1||Me And Mine|
|B3||Pain Free In Three Chords|
|B5||All The Truth That I Can Tell|
Info About Buying Vinyl From Our Record Store
- We are a small independent record store located at 91 Plenty Rd, Preston in Melbourne, Australia (North of Northcote, between Thornbury & Reservoir)
- We buy and sell new and used vinyl records - if you have a collection you'd like to sell please click here.
- We ship Australia wide for a flat rate of $10 for standard shipping or $15 for express post.
- Free Shipping for orders $125 and over.
- You can also pick up your order in store, just select Local Pickup at the checkout.
- We also ship internationally - prices vary depending on weight and location.
- We ship vinyls in thick, rigid carboard mailers with a crushable zone on either side, and for extra safety we bubble wrap the records.
- We almost always ship your vinyl next business day (excluding pre orders)
- We are strongly committed to customer satisfaction. If you experience any problems with your order contact us so we can rectify the situation. If the record arrives damaged or doesn't arrive we will cover the cost of replacing or returning the record.
- If you change your mind you have 30 days to return your record but you must cover the cost of returning it to the store.
- You can contact our Melbourne record shop at (03) 9939 3807 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Happy Listening!
Written and recorded pre-Covid, Dashboard Confessional’s ninth studio album, All The Truth That I Can Tell is both a remarkable renewal and fortunate step forward for Chris Carrabba.
Having ascended great heights over the past 20 years, Carrabba found himself at a distinct crossroads as the last decade came to an end. Running on fumes, unsure if he’d ever release another album, he waited. The songs eventually came, and though the project might’ve easily come to a screeching halt following a near-fatal motorcycle accident in June of 2020, All The Truth That I Can Tell stands among Carrabba’s finest – both an achievement of vision and a vital burst of artistic clarity, a strikingly potent musical look at Dashboard Confessional through a rediscovered keyhole.
For "All The Truth That I Can Tell"’s production, Carrabba tapped James Paul Wisner who produced the band’s first two studio albums, The Swiss Army Romance and The Places You Have Come to Fear the Most. Buy your copy today!