|Highway To Hell
|Highway To Hell
|Girls Got Rhythm
|Walk All Over You
|Touch Too Much
|Beating Around The Bush
|Shot Down In Flames
|Get It Hot
|If You Want Blood (You've Got It)
|Love Hungry Man
Info About Buying Vinyl From Our Record Store
- We are a small independent record store located at 91 Plenty Rd, Preston in Melbourne, Australia (North of Northcote, between Thornbury & Reservoir)
- We buy and sell new and used vinyl records - if you have a collection you'd like to sell please click here.
- We ship Australia wide for a flat rate of $10 for standard shipping or $15 for express post.
- Free Shipping for orders $125 and over.
- You can also pick up your order in store, just select Local Pickup at the checkout.
- We also ship internationally - prices vary depending on weight and location.
- We ship vinyls in thick, rigid carboard mailers with a crushable zone on either side, and for extra safety we bubble wrap the records.
- In stock vinyl is usally shipped next business day, please check the availability field at the top of the product page to see whether the record is currently in stock or if it is available from the supplier as well as estimated shipping times.
- If you order an in stock item together with a pre order or back order (listed as available from supplier rather than in stock) then the order will be shipped together when all items arrive. If you would like the in stock items shipped first please place two separate orders or contact us to arrange shipping items separately.
- We are strongly committed to customer satisfaction. If you experience any problems with your order contact us so we can rectify the situation. If the record arrives damaged or doesn't arrive we will cover the cost of replacing or returning the record.
- If you change your mind you have 30 days to return your record but you must cover the cost of returning it to the store.
- You can contact our Melbourne record shop at (03) 9939 3807 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Happy Listening!
"Highway to Hell" is the sixth studio album by Australian rock band AC/DC, released in 1979. It stands as a monumental and iconic album in the history of hard rock music. With its infectious riffs, powerful vocals, and anthemic songs, "Highway to Hell" solidified AC/DC's status as one of the greatest rock bands of all time.
"Highway To Hell" kicks off with the explosive title track, "Highway to Hell," setting the tone for the high-octane rock 'n' roll that follows. The combination of Angus Young's blistering guitar work, Bon Scott's gritty vocals, and the band's tight rhythm section creates a sound that is instantly recognizable and undeniably powerful.
One of the standout tracks on "Highway To Hell" is the timeless classic "Back in Black." With its memorable guitar riff and catchy chorus, the song has become an anthem for rock fans around the world. "Highway To Hell" also features other rock staples like "Girls Got Rhythm," "Touch Too Much," and "Shot Down in Flames," each showcasing the band's ability to craft hard-hitting and memorable rock songs.
Lyrically, "Highway to Hell" explores themes of rebellion, living life to the fullest, and the pursuit of rock 'n' roll glory. Bon Scott's lyrics are filled with attitude, wit, and a sense of liberation. The songs capture the spirit of youth and the desire to break free from conformity, resonating with listeners who connect with the rebellious nature of rock music.
The production on "Highway to Hell" is polished and showcases the band's raw energy. "Highway To Hell" maintains a balance between a clean and powerful sound, allowing each instrument to shine while preserving the rawness and authenticity of AC/DC's live performances. The mix captures the energy of the band's live shows, making "Highway To Hell" feel like a visceral and electrifying experience.
In conclusion, "Highway to Hell" is a timeless classic that embodies the spirit and power of hard rock music. AC/DC's electrifying performances, infectious riffs, and Bon Scott's charismatic vocals make this album an essential listen for rock enthusiasts. Whether you're a longtime fan or new to AC/DC's music, "Highway to Hell" is an exhilarating journey that will leave you energized and craving more. It solidifies the band's place in rock history and showcases their mastery of the genre.
Fun Facts About AC/DC - Highway To Hell Vinyl Record:
- How old were the members of AC/DC when they recorded "Highway To Hell"? The members of AC/DC were in their late 20s and early 30s when they recorded "Highway To Hell" in 1979.
- How many copies of "Highway To Hell" sold? "Highway To Hell"'s sales figures may vary, but it achieved significant commercial success, selling over 7 million copies worldwide.
- Why was "Highway To Hell" important? "Highway To Hell" was important as it marked AC/DC's breakthrough into international success. It showcased their signature brand of hard rock, featuring catchy riffs, powerful vocals, and energetic performances.
- What were the most popular songs off "Highway To Hell"? Some of the notable songs on "Highway To Hell" include the title track "Highway to Hell," "Girls Got Rhythm," and "Touch Too Much."
- Any other interesting information about "Highway To Hell" or AC/DC in relation to this album? Highway To Hell was the last album recorded with vocalist Bon Scott before his untimely death. It remains one of AC/DC's most iconic and beloved albums, solidifying their reputation as one of the greatest rock bands of all time.
Buy a copy on vinyl record today!
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Great vinyl great service
Great vinyl great service