|Guns N' Roses
|Appetite For Destruction
|Welcome To The Jungle
|It's So Easy
|Written-By [Co] - West Arkeen
|Out Ta Get Me
|Think About You
|Sweet Child O' Mine
|Written-By [Co] - Chris Weber
Info About Buying Vinyl From Our Record Store
- We are a small independent record store located at 91 Plenty Rd, Preston in Melbourne, Australia (North of Northcote, between Thornbury & Reservoir)
- We buy and sell new and used vinyl records - if you have a collection you'd like to sell please click here.
- We ship Australia wide for a flat rate of $10 for standard shipping or $15 for express post.
- Free Shipping for orders $125 and over.
- You can also pick up your order in store, just select Local Pickup at the checkout.
- We also ship internationally - prices vary depending on weight and location.
- We ship vinyls in thick, rigid carboard mailers with a crushable zone on either side, and for extra safety we bubble wrap the records.
- In stock vinyl is usally shipped next business day, please check the availability field at the top of the product page to see whether the record is currently in stock or if it is available from the supplier as well as estimated shipping times.
- If you order an in stock item together with a pre order or back order (listed as available from supplier rather than in stock) then the order will be shipped together when all items arrive. If you would like the in stock items shipped first please place two separate orders or contact us to arrange shipping items separately.
- We are strongly committed to customer satisfaction. If you experience any problems with your order contact us so we can rectify the situation. If the record arrives damaged or doesn't arrive we will cover the cost of replacing or returning the record.
- If you change your mind you have 30 days to return your record but you must cover the cost of returning it to the store.
- You can contact our Melbourne record shop at (03) 9939 3807 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Happy Listening!
On the 29th June, 2018, we celebrate one of rock's most important bands, Guns N' Roses, with the release of 'Appetite For Destruction: Locked N' Loaded Edition!'
First released on July 21, 1987, by Geffen Records, 'Appetite For Destruction' received massive commercial success. It topped the Billboard 200 and became the best-selling debut album as well as the 11th best-selling album in the United States. With about 30 million copies sold worldwide, it is also one of the best-selling records ever.
Although critics were ambivalent toward "Appetite For Destruction" when it was first released, 'Appetite for Destruction' has since received retrospective acclaim and been viewed as one of the greatest albums of all time.
'Appetite For Destruction' (Vinyl) is first ever album remaster from original analog tapes, with the original album expanded to 2LPs For Maximum Audiophile Playback (Vinyl has been cut from 192kHz 24-bit Remastered High-Resolution Audio). Limited Edition foil art slipcase, with side 4 featuring an extra bonus in an unreal Hologroove Hologram of GNR logo!
Also includeed is download card sticker for 44.1kHz 16-bit Digital Album.
Following the group's 1985 formation, Guns N' Roses injected unbridled attitude into the burgeoning Los Angeles rock scene.
They went on to captivate the entire world with the July 21, 1987 release of 'Appetite For Destruction,' which remains the best-selling U.S. debut album ever, moving over 30 million copies globally.
'Appetite' features such indelible tracks such as the No. 1 single "Sweet Child O' Mine," "Welcome To The Jungle," "Nightrain," and "Paradise City."
Buy your copy today!
"Appetite for Destruction is the debut studio album by American hard rock band Guns N' Roses. It was released on July 21, 1987, by Geffen Records.The album was released to little mainstream attention in 1987. It was not until the following year that it became a massive commercial success, after the band had toured and received airplay with the singles "Welcome to the Jungle", "Paradise City" and "Sweet Child o' Mine". It topped the Billboard 200 and became the best-selling debut album of all time, as well as the eleventh best-selling album of all time in the United States. With over 30 million copies sold worldwide, it is also one of the best-selling records of all time.Although critics were originally ambivalent toward the album, Appetite for Destruction has since received retrospective acclaim and been viewed as one of the greatest albums of all time. In 2018, it was re-released as a remastered box set to similar acclaim." - Wikipedia