|US, 16 Jul 2021
|Far Too Near
|On Your Back
|Escape From Los Angeles
|Begging For Trouble
|Back From The Flesh
|Death Of The Party
|Tied To A Tree
Info About Buying Vinyl From Our Record Store
- We are a small independent record store located at 91 Plenty Rd, Preston in Melbourne, Australia (North of Northcote, between Thornbury & Reservoir)
- We buy and sell new and used vinyl records - if you have a collection you'd like to sell please click here.
- We ship Australia wide for a flat rate of $10 for standard shipping or $15 for express post.
- Free Shipping for orders $125 and over.
- You can also pick up your order in store, just select Local Pickup at the checkout.
- We also ship internationally - prices vary depending on weight and location.
- We ship vinyls in thick, rigid carboard mailers with a crushable zone on either side, and for extra safety we bubble wrap the records.
- In stock vinyl is usally shipped next business day, please check the availability field at the top of the product page to see whether the record is currently in stock or if it is available from the supplier as well as estimated shipping times.
- If you order an in stock item together with a pre order or back order (listed as available from supplier rather than in stock) then the order will be shipped together when all items arrive. If you would like the in stock items shipped first please place two separate orders or contact us to arrange shipping items separately.
- We are strongly committed to customer satisfaction. If you experience any problems with your order contact us so we can rectify the situation. If the record arrives damaged or doesn't arrive we will cover the cost of replacing or returning the record.
- If you change your mind you have 30 days to return your record but you must cover the cost of returning it to the store.
- You can contact our Melbourne record shop at (03) 9939 3807 or at email@example.com
- Happy Listening!
AFI return after four years with ‘Bodies’, a new album fusing experimental new steps into the tried and true AFI formula.
Bodies features the singles ‘Looking Tragic’, ‘Begging For Trouble’, ‘Twisted Tongues’ and ‘Escape From Los Angeles’.
"Bodies" was produced by guitarist Jade Puget and mixed by Tony Hoffer (M83, Phoenix, Silversun Pickups). "Bodies" will be accompanied by a short film directed by Kes Glozier (Christian Louboutin, Valentino) and produced by Dan Dickenson (The White Stripes, Kylie Minogue). Buy your copy today!
"Bodies is the eleventh studio album by American rock band AFI. The album was released through Rise Records on June 11, 2021.Seven singles, six of which were concurrently released as double A-sides, were released ahead of the album: "Twisted Tongues" / "Escape from Los Angeles" were the lead-off singles, released in January 2021. Both charted in the Billboard Alternative Digital Songs, making it their first album since Burials that had multiple singles chart. The third and fourth singles, "Looking Tragic / Begging for Trouble" were released in February 2021. The fifth and sixth singles, "Dulcería / Far Too Near" were concurrently released in mid-April 2021. The final single, "Tied to a Tree", was released as a standalone A-side, and was released in late May 2021, two weeks before the album release.Critically, the album was met with polarized reviews. Some critics that gave the album a negative review felt the album was forced, and that the band did not put much effort into it. Other critics praised the album as an evolution from their 2017 self-titled album, taking a deeper look into new wave, and refining their sound.Bodies was the band's first album to fail to chart in the Billboard 200 since Black Sails in the Sunset, although it reached number 33 on the Top Album Sales Chart. Using that as a metric, it was the band's poorest commercial success since The Art of Drowning.[7" - Wikipedia