|Released:||USA & Canada, 28 Sep 2018|
|A1||The Debate Is Over (If You Want It)|
|A2||Trouble Follows Me|
|A4||When The Wall Falls|
|B1||Set Yourself On Fire|
|B3||Gimme Some Truth|
|B4||For What it's Worth|
Info About Buying Vinyl From Our Record Store
- We are a small independent record store located at 91 Plenty Rd, Preston in Melbourne, Australia (North of Northcote, between Thornbury & Reservoir)
- We buy and sell new and used vinyl records - if you have a collection you'd like to sell please click here.
- We ship Australia wide for a flat rate of $10 for standard shipping or $15 for express post.
- Free Shipping for orders $125 and over.
- You can also pick up your order in store, just select Local Pickup at the checkout.
- We also ship internationally - prices vary depending on weight and location.
- We ship vinyls in thick, rigid carboard mailers with a crushable zone on either side, and for extra safety we bubble wrap the records.
- We almost always ship your vinyl next business day (excluding pre orders)
- We are strongly committed to customer satisfaction. If you experience any problems with your order contact us so we can rectify the situation. If the record arrives damaged or doesn't arrive we will cover the cost of replacing or returning the record.
- If you change your mind you have 30 days to return your record but you must cover the cost of returning it to the store.
- You can contact our Melbourne record shop at (03) 9939 3807 or at email@example.com
- Happy Listening!
"2020 is the fifteenth studio album by American rock band Bon Jovi. The album was initially set for release on May 15, 2020, through Island, but was later pushed back to October 2, 2020, due to the COVID-19 pandemic.The album's debut single "Unbroken" was released in November 2019, and the second radio single "Limitless" was released on February 20, 2020. "American Reckoning" was released on July 10, 2020, along with a lyric video, and "Do What You Can" was released as a single on July 23, 2020. The music video for "Do What You Can" was released on August 25, 2020.While in quarantine, lead singer Jon Bon Jovi wrote two more songs that would be included in the final album: "Do What You Can", which represents the fight against the COVID-19 pandemic and "American Reckoning", a protest song about the murder of George Floyd, written in support of the Black Lives Matter movement. Before the postponement, the songs "Luv Can" and "Shine" were initially part of the album, but were replaced with "Do What You Can" and "American Reckoning". The tracklist order also changed, as the first version of the album was set to start with "Beautiful Drug" and finish with "Blood in the Water"." - Wikipedia