|Album:||The Hit Sound Of The Everly Brothers|
|A4||Trains And Boats And Planes||3:00|
|A5||Sea Of Heartbreak||2:17|
|B1||(I'd Be A) Legend In My Time||2:46|
|B2||Let's Go Get Stoned||3:04|
|B3||Sticks And Stones||2:46|
|B4||The House Of The Rising Sun||4:30|
|B5||She Never Smiles Anymore||3:15|
|B6||Good Golly, Miss Molly||2:45|
Info About Buying Vinyl From Our Record Store
- We are a small independent record store located at 91 Plenty Rd, Preston in Melbourne's North (Australia)
- We buy and sell new and used vinyl records - if you have a collection you'd like to sell please click here.
- We ship Australia wide for a flat rate of $10 for standard shipping or $15 for express post.
- Free Shipping for orders $125 and over.
- You can also pick up your order in store, just select Local Pickup at the checkout.
- We also ship internationally - prices vary depending on weight and location.
- We ship vinyls in thick, rigid carboard mailers with a crushable zone on either side, and for extra safety we bubble wrap the records.
- We almost always ship your vinyl next business day (excluding pre orders)
- We are strongly committed to customer satisfaction. If you experience any problems with your order contact us so we can rectify the situation. If the record arrives damaged or doesn't arrive we will cover the cost of replacing or returning the record.
- If you change your mind you have 30 days to return your record but you must cover the cost of returning it to the store.
- You can contact our Melbourne record shop at (03) 9939 3807 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Happy Listening!