|Released:||USA & Europe, 25 Jun 2021|
|A3||As I Am|
|A4||Off My Face|
|B4||Die For You|
|D1||Love You Different|
|D2||Loved By You|
Info About Buying Vinyl From Our Record Store
- We are a small independent record store located at 91 Plenty Rd, Preston in Melbourne, Australia (North of Northcote, between Thornbury & Reservoir)
- We buy and sell new and used vinyl records - if you have a collection you'd like to sell please click here.
- We ship Australia wide for a flat rate of $10 for standard shipping or $15 for express post.
- Free Shipping for orders $125 and over.
- You can also pick up your order in store, just select Local Pickup at the checkout.
- We also ship internationally - prices vary depending on weight and location.
- We ship vinyls in thick, rigid carboard mailers with a crushable zone on either side, and for extra safety we bubble wrap the records.
- We almost always ship your vinyl next business day (excluding pre orders)
- We are strongly committed to customer satisfaction. If you experience any problems with your order contact us so we can rectify the situation. If the record arrives damaged or doesn't arrive we will cover the cost of replacing or returning the record.
- If you change your mind you have 30 days to return your record but you must cover the cost of returning it to the store.
- You can contact our Melbourne record shop at (03) 9939 3807 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Happy Listening!
"Justice," released in 2021, is the sixth studio album by Canadian singer Justin Bieber. This album marks a significant phase in Bieber's career, showcasing his evolution as an artist and his ability to blend a variety of musical styles. "Justice" combines elements of pop, R&B, and electronic music, while also touching on themes of love, redemption, and social issues, reflecting Bieber's growth both personally and musically.
The album opens with "2 Much," a track that sets a reflective tone with its mellow melody and Bieber's emotive vocals. The song's introspective lyrics, centered around love and devotion, introduce the album's overarching theme of love's healing power.
One of the standout tracks on "Justice" is "Peaches," featuring Daniel Caesar and Giveon. This song became a hit for its catchy melody, smooth R&B groove, and memorable chorus. "Peaches" showcases Bieber's versatility as a vocalist and his ability to collaborate seamlessly with other artists, blending different styles to create a distinctive sound.
"Anyone," another highlight of the album, is a powerful ballad that features Bieber's vocal range and emotional depth. The song's anthemic quality and uplifting message exemplify the album's blend of personal reflection and universal themes.
"Justice" also includes more upbeat and dance-oriented tracks like "Hold On." This song combines a driving beat with inspirational lyrics, creating a sense of hope and resilience. The track's energetic production and Bieber's passionate delivery make it one of the album's more dynamic offerings.
Throughout the album, Bieber explores various facets of love and relationships, from the joys of companionship to the challenges of commitment. His songwriting is both personal and relatable, allowing listeners to connect with his experiences and emotions.
The production on "Justice" is polished, featuring contributions from a diverse group of producers including Skrillex, Jon Bellion, and The Monsters & Strangerz. The production quality enhances the album's varied musical styles, ensuring that each song maintains its distinct character while contributing to the cohesive sound of the album.
"Justice" also touches on social issues, with interludes featuring excerpts from speeches by Martin Luther King Jr. These inclusions tie into the album's broader theme of justice and equality, adding a layer of social consciousness to Bieber's music.
In conclusion, "Justice" is a testament to Justin Bieber's growth as an artist and his ability to navigate different musical landscapes. The album's blend of pop, R&B, and electronic elements, combined with its thematic exploration of love and social justice, showcases Bieber's maturity and versatility as a musician. "Justice" not only reflects Bieber's personal journey but also resonates with a wider audience, highlighting his continued evolution and relevance in the contemporary music scene.