|Artist:||Emma Donovan, The PutBacks|
|Released:||Australia, 06 Nov 2020|
|A2||Don't Give Up On Me|
|B4||Warrell Creek Song|
Info About Buying Vinyl From Our Record Store
- We are a small independent record store located at 91 Plenty Rd, Preston in Melbourne, Australia (North of Northcote, between Thornbury & Reservoir)
- We buy and sell new and used vinyl records - if you have a collection you'd like to sell please click here.
- We ship Australia wide for a flat rate of $10 for standard shipping or $15 for express post.
- Free Shipping for orders $125 and over.
- You can also pick up your order in store, just select Local Pickup at the checkout.
- We also ship internationally - prices vary depending on weight and location.
- We ship vinyls in thick, rigid carboard mailers with a crushable zone on either side, and for extra safety we bubble wrap the records.
- We almost always ship your vinyl next business day (excluding pre orders)
- We are strongly committed to customer satisfaction. If you experience any problems with your order contact us so we can rectify the situation. If the record arrives damaged or doesn't arrive we will cover the cost of replacing or returning the record.
- If you change your mind you have 30 days to return your record but you must cover the cost of returning it to the store.
- You can contact our Melbourne record shop at (03) 9939 3807 or at email@example.com
- Happy Listening!
Renowned Australian indigenous soul singer Emma Donovan and critically-acclaimed rhythm combo The Putbacks have released their much-anticipated album Crossover, defining a new flavour in the feast of Australian music, which features music powerfully performed and preserved in traditional language.
With nostalgic songwriting delving into Emma’s childhood, family and her late mother, Crossover is a beautifully honest soulful ride through the past, with relevance to the now.
The personal and honest lyrics throughout Crossover are emphasised by The Putbacks sharp, dynamic and funky rhythms, delivering a swag of soul-defining songs with sentimental hints of Stax and classic Atlantic recordings the whole way through.
Five-piece combo The Putbacks are veterans of the recording studio, having performed across a variety of festivals and major events for over a decade, establishing themselves as Melbourne’s go-to instrumental funk ensemble. Crossover is produced by renowned keyboardist (Hiatus Kaiyote, The Putbacks) Simon Mavin and released through Melbourne’s very own Hopestreet Recordings
Buy your copy today!