|Let's Go Sunshine
|USA & Europe, 31 Aug 2018
|All the Time
|Fractured and Dazed
|Four Leaf Clover
|Initials for Gainsbourg
|Weight of the World
Info About Buying Vinyl From Our Record Store
- We are a small independent record store located at 91 Plenty Rd, Preston in Melbourne, Australia (North of Northcote, between Thornbury & Reservoir)
- We buy and sell new and used vinyl records - if you have a collection you'd like to sell please click here.
- We ship Australia wide for a flat rate of $10 for standard shipping or $15 for express post.
- Free Shipping for orders $125 and over.
- You can also pick up your order in store, just select Local Pickup at the checkout.
- We also ship internationally - prices vary depending on weight and location.
- We ship vinyls in thick, rigid carboard mailers with a crushable zone on either side, and for extra safety we bubble wrap the records.
- In stock vinyl is usally shipped next business day, please check the availability field at the top of the product page to see whether the record is currently in stock or if it is available from the supplier as well as estimated shipping times.
- If you order an in stock item together with a pre order or back order (listed as available from supplier rather than in stock) then the order will be shipped together when all items arrive. If you would like the in stock items shipped first please place two separate orders or contact us to arrange shipping items separately.
- We are strongly committed to customer satisfaction. If you experience any problems with your order contact us so we can rectify the situation. If the record arrives damaged or doesn't arrive we will cover the cost of replacing or returning the record.
- If you change your mind you have 30 days to return your record but you must cover the cost of returning it to the store.
- You can contact our Melbourne record shop at (03) 9939 3807 or at email@example.com
- Happy Listening!
2 LP White Vinyl, Indy Retail Only. Seminal British Indie Pop band The Kooks return with their 5th album, "Let's Go Sunshine". The Kooks exploded onto the scene in 2006 with their debut album 'Inside In / Inside Out'. The heart and soul of "Let's go Sunshine" lies in it's hymns of lost innocence, fading relationships and the process of break-up and recovery. It's the sound of an ambitious, confident band stepping out and making a statement with their definitive album. Sing along indie anthems sit next to psychedelic flourishes, groove ridden blues and texture rich arena sized rock.